Digimagaz.com – Brazilian winger Willian has made a return to Fulham, signing a fresh one-year contract with the London-based club.
After his previous deal with the Cottagers expired earlier in the summer, the 34-year-old seemed poised for a move to Nottingham Forest. However, he has now opted to rejoin Fulham on a deal that includes a possible extension of 12 months.
Expressing his satisfaction, Willian, who played a vital role in Fulham’s 10th place finish in the Premier League last season, stated, “I’m absolutely delighted to continue the work I started last season alongside my teammates and the entire club.”
He added, “I believe this club has the potential to achieve even greater things this season, and I’m thrilled to be part of this incredible journey.”
Willian, formerly of Chelsea and Arsenal, initially joined Fulham as a free transfer following his departure from Corinthians in August 2022. During the previous season, he made 27 appearances in the Premier League, contributing with five goals and six assists.
Read More :
- Ilkay Gundogan Reveals Xavi’s Influence in Convincing Him to Depart Manchester City for Barcelona
- Milan Engages in Negotiations for Three Emerging La Liga Talents
- Barcelona Might Propose a Bold Swap Deal for Bernardo Silva and Frenkie de Jong
- Algerian-Born Yasser Larouci Joins Sheffield United in Summer Transfer Window
- Harry Maguire Expresses Deep Disappointment Over Losing Manchester United Club