Where to Find the Best Views of Borobudur Temple for Your Instagram Feed. Borobudur Temple is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist attractions in Indonesia. The massive Buddhist temple complex is located in the Magelang Regency, Central Java, and is made up of 9 stacked platforms, each of which is decorated with intricate reliefs. The top of the temple offers stunning views of the surrounding countryside, making it a popular spot for photographers and Instagrammers.
Here are a few of the best places to get a great view of Borobudur Temple:
- The top of the temple: This is the most obvious choice, but it’s also the most crowded. If you want to avoid the crowds, try to arrive early in the morning or later in the afternoon.
- The Manohara Restaurant: This restaurant is located on a hill overlooking the temple complex. It offers a great view of the temple, as well as a delicious breakfast buffet.
- The Bukit Dagi viewpoint: This viewpoint is located about a 10-minute walk from the temple complex. It offers a bird’s eye view of the temple, as well as the surrounding countryside.
- The Menoreh hills: These hills are located about 15 kilometers from the temple complex. They offer a panoramic view of the temple and the surrounding area.
In addition to these spots, there are many other places where you can get a great view of Borobudur Temple. Just be sure to explore the area and find a spot that you like. With so many great options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to capture the perfect Instagram photo.
Tips for Taking Great Photos of Borobudur Temple
Here are a few tips for taking great photos of Borobudur Temple:
- Arrive early: The temple complex is open from 6am to 5pm, but the best time to take photos is early in the morning. This is when the temple is less crowded and the light is soft.
- Use a wide-angle lens: A wide-angle lens will help you capture the entire temple complex in your photo.
- Experiment with different angles: Don’t just stand in front of the temple and take a straight-on shot. Try different angles, such as from the side or from above.
- Use a tripod: A tripod will help you keep your camera steady, which is especially important if you’re using a slow shutter speed.
- Be patient: It may take some time to get the perfect shot. Be patient and keep experimenting until you’re happy with your results.
With a little planning and effort, you can capture stunning photos of Borobudur Temple that will impress your Instagram followers.
Read More :