Filmora is one of the video editing applications, which is on Android or laptop or Pc. And the way to filmorago download is very easy. The app also offers quite complete features. Not only that, this application is also light to use, so it doesn’t require a laptop or PC with high specs to operate it. And to get this application, you only need to filmorago download on the official website of Filmora.
How to Download Filmorago Easily and Quickly
So, how do you download Filmora, then what kind of specifications are needed to be able to run this application? The following reviews are quoted from various sources.
1. Minimum specifications to run Filmora
To be able to run the Filmora application smoothly, you need the following specifications.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10 (64 bit).
- Intel I3 processor or processor with the best multi core, Speed Clock 2 Ghz or more. (Intel 6th generation or newer, recommended for HD and 4k video).
- Ram: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended for HD and 4k video).
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or later, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 700 or later, AMD Radeon R5 or later with 2gb vram (4gb required for HD and 4k).
- Storage: At least 10 GB of free storage space, to install and run this application.
- Internet: While downloading this application, you need a stable internet connection, so the download process can take place smoothly.
2. How to download and install Filmora full version
You can download Filmora 9 for free via the official filmora website. But, there will be a watermark on the video you export. To get rid of it, you just need to buy a license from the Filmora application, and you can use it to the fullest. Here’s how to download and install the Filmora application.
- Go to the Filmora website.
- Click FREE Download.
- After clicking the FREE Download option, filmora setup will automatically be downloaded on a laptop or PC.
- To open it, click Show in folder to go directly to the Filmora application setup.
- After going to the Filmora setup location, you can click on the 2x setup then select Yes.
- Then you press Yes, then a display will appear to start installing the Filmora Application. You click Install. However, before clicking install, you can choose Customize Install to choose the language and storage location of the Filmora application.
- After installing it, your laptop or PC automatically processes the installation of the Filmora application. Wait until the installation process is complete.
- After the installation process is complete, a small display will appear to start running the Filmora application. You can click Start Now.
- Setelah kalian klik Start Now, kalian akan diarahkan ke dalam situs Filmora, dan akan muncul tampilan Congratulation, karena sudah sukses menginstall aplikasi Filmora. Kalian bisa menutup web site itu.
- After the installation process is complete, you can immediately use the Filmora application to start editing your video.
Well, for those of you who want to learn to start editing videos, there are a lot of video editor applications that offer a number of conveniences in using them. The simple, free look, a variety of theme help, and free effects, which are the attractions of the software. And hopefully with the information above, it will make it easier for you to use this application. Good luck!